Every residential community’s success or failure depends on multiple factors. One of these factors is the specifications and the materials used within the apartments. At Bestech Altura, there are multiple factors that make this a successful community for the residents to enjoy living in. Apart from the superlative quality of internal specifications, there is also emphasis laid on the external development of the community and the overall look and feel of the entire liveable spaces.
As for the internal specifications go, the primary specifications are as follows:
- Living Room comes with Italian Marble Flooring.
- Kitchen comes fitted with Good Quality Modular Cabinets.
- Bedrooms come with Wooden Laminated Flooring.
- Bathrooms come fitted with superior quality “American Standard” – Grohe Fittings.
- Balconies come with Tiled Flooring.
- Superior Quality Inverter Air Conditioners by Hitachi (One of the best) are provided in all rooms.